- Crafted from 1.0-1.2mm full grain leather.
- Dual rear and sleeve vents.
- Left snapped and right zippered inside pockets.
- Antique Nickel YKK hardware.
- Optional removable insulated liner.
This jacket is made from a lighter weight full grain cowhide.
It has two generous rear and sleeve vents with a tough mesh shell to allow maximum airflow.
It has zippered sleeves and zippers on the sides to allow for adjustment.
Soft full grain leather has a dull luster that shows off the natural grain and complements the antique nickel hardware.
Armor provisional pockets in the elbows, shoulders, and back allow you the option of using body armor with this jacket (armor available).
"This jacket elicited an immediate bond of affection with me. It lends itself to all the peripheral duties of a great motorcycle jacket: pillow, blanket, bed, drop cloth and trusted friend. Comfortable to carry, comfortable to wear, reassuring to touch - easy to look at. If Frank Sinatra were to stand in the shadows with a leather motorcycle jacket slung over his shoulders, this is the one he'd use." ~ Paul, Founder of Fox Creek Leather
NOTE: T-Pro Armor may not fit all shoulder pockets unless it is trimmed to fit. Elbow and back armor should fit without trimming.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.