- Custom Orders
Custom orders incur an alteration fee which varies according to the changes you need. This is added to the regular price of the item because sale prices are not valid on custom orders. Contact us if you have questions regarding alteration fees for a special or custom order.
Special orders on jackets, vests, and chaps may take up to 8-10 weeks. We realize this is a long time, but such a high quality garment with a lifetime guarantee is well worth the wait.
We strongly suggest a trial for size fitting process to ensure the fit. We recommend a stock sized item from your measurements for you to try. You would pay for the stock item and then return it. We must have the trial item back before proceeding with the special order. When the special order is ready we charge the alteration fees and ship the item out to you. Special orders cannot be returned for exchange or refund. We may require a non-refundable 50% deposit before making the order.
We will try to fit any body. However, we are limited as to what we can alter or change about a pattern. With the exception of chaps, all orders will be made from scratch as an item cannot be altered. Below is a list of what we can do to customize your leather garment.
Jackets, Vests and Chaps
- Add/remove length from sleeves/body in 1” increments up to 4”
- Remove features (epaulets, reflective piping, etc)
- Make larger sizes than we stock within limits. Some items may require extra panels for larger sizes
- Change sides for vest gun pocket OR change to two standard pockets
- Change hardware within limits
- Alter collar type/size
- Alter shoulder width
- Combine patterns to build an item (ie, Bomber Jacket perforated panel venting on a Grayson, or other combination)
- Customize or alter any sale/closeout items
- Make backwards or odd sized chaps (such as XL waist, S thigh)
If you have any questions please contact us or call toll-free, 1-800-766-4165, Mon-Fri 8-6 and Sat 10-4 EST.