- Crafted from 1.4-1.6mm thick, supple, full grain leather.
- Dual front, rear, and sleeve vents provide maximum airflow.
- Adjustable half belt and laced sides make the Classic I an optimal riding jacket for all seasons.
- Armor provisional pockets in the elbows, shoulders, and back (armor not included)
- Two inside pockets: Left with a snap closure, Right with a zipper closure.
- Removable insulated full sleeve liner with hide-away fleece neck warmer.
- Padded and extended kidney panel.
- Antique Brass YKK Hardware.
This jacket is well suited for motorcycle riding. It's cut extra long in the back with a padded kidney panel.
Dual front and rear vents move the air through a mesh shell while an internal wind flap stops it cold at the zipper.
A zip out insulated liner means this jacket is perfect for hot and cold weather riding.
Side lacing enables you to contour the jacket to your body. An inside snap pocket is set in the leather facing where it won't rip out.
"Men's classic motorcycle jackets are the most emotionally volatile and historically rich jackets we have. When I put one on I can't decide if I am going to ride a motorcycle, vandalize a town, or give someone a ticket. Like any piece of great art it means different things to different people.
In 1953 at the age of seven, inspired by Marlon Brando in 'The Wild One', I asked my parents if I could get a motorcycle jacket. At the time, I did not understand the social implications of the jacket. My mother looked at me like I had asked her if I could cannibalize my infant brother. She began to cry softly, ashamed that I was drawn to such evil. I went on to become a small time juvenile delinquent and performed many reprehensible acts but none of them elicited the reaction this simple request did. " ~ Paul, Founder of Fox Creek Leather
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.