- Heavy duty construction
- High quality hardware
- Available in 3 colors and sizes
- Proudly made in Grayson County, Virginia, USA
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $15 and a delay of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
Our Leather Dog Collars are constructed with 2 layers of harness leather combined with a layer Elk skin leather. Finished with solid brass hardware. These dog collars are classically styled, durable, and made to be comfortable for your dog to wear.
Proudly made in Grayson County, Virginia, USA.
The small will fit a dog with an 11"-15" neck, the medium will fit a dog with a 15"-19" neck, and the large fits 19"-24".
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.