- Made from 100% elkskin leather
- Gauntlet covers jacket cuffs for maximum weather protection
- Made in USA
- Designed for both Men and Women
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $30 and a delay of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
Our Elkskin Gauntlets offer superior abrasion resistance yet remain soft and supple allowing excellent freedom of movement. The 3.5-3.8 oz. (1.4-1.5mm thick) elkskin make these leather gloves the thickest and toughest motorcycle gloves we offer. The Elkskin Gauntlets extend over your motorcycle jacket cuffs for maximum protection from the weather.
Like all of our deerskin gloves, our Elkskin Gauntlets are made in the USA.
Check out the reviews of the Elkskin Gauntlets at vTwinBiker.com.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.