- Leather Oil by Montana Pitch Blend
- Water repellent to maintain the beauty of your leathers.
- Protects against drying and cracking by replenishing natural oils.
- Field tested. Proven effective in rugged, adverse conditions by people who work and play outdoors.
- 100% mink oil and pine pitch. Contains no silicone or petroleum products.
- Fresh, natural pine scent.
- Choose 1 ounce or 8 ounce size
We recommend Montana Pitch Blend Leather Oil to anyone who wants to periodically care for their garment. If you plan on riding in the rain, you may wish to supplement your leather care with Montana Pitch Blend's Leather Dressing.
MPB Leather Oil is 100% mink oil and pine pitch. Their product is not diluted with petroleum distillates or other oils. Proper leather care is integral to maintaining the beauty and quality of your Fox Creek garment over time.
To use, make sure leather is clean and dry. Apply with hand or soft cloth and work in well. Leather may be slightly tacky until product is absorbed. Buff briskly with lint-free cloth for faster absorption. For best result, store and use at room temperature.
Not for use on suede or fine leather such as lambskin.
Best stuff for Fox Creek Leather Products
Posted by Joe B. on Sep 11th 2016
I use it on my FCL vest, both pair (Elk and Deer) of gloves and on my vented racing jacket. It seems to disappear after making the leather softer and nicer looking. Fox Creek products are far too nice not to take care of them with this oil.
Posted by Tommer on Mar 14th 2007
You can't go wrong with Montana Pitch Blend products. I have been using their leather oils and conditioners for years now on my boots, jackets, wallets, chaps... anything and everything leather (I don't own any fancy lambskin stuff). They really make a great product and the scent is pleasant to work with (unlike a lot of leather conditioners). I highly recommend it.