- CLOSEOUT SALE - ALL sales are final. SIZE 58 LONG & 60 LONG only.
- Crafted from 1.4-1.6mm full grain leather.
- Removable full sleeve insulated liner with hide-away fleece neck warmer.
- Armor provisional pockets in the elbows, shoulders and back (armor not included)
- Dual sleeve vents, dual breast pocket vents, and a rear exit vent.
- Inner perforated leather facing may be zipped up while leaving the exterior zipper undone.
- Two inside pockets: Left with a snap closure, Right with a zipper closure.
- Dual front zippered slash pockets and a snap down collar.
Closeout: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please contact us if you have any questions on the sizing.
Our Men's Vented Bomber Motorcycle Jacket features a removable full sleeve insulated liner with a hide-away fleece neck warmer. The elastic waist expansions on this bomber jacket allow for an effortless but secure fit. The venting system on this leather motorcycle jacket includes dual sleeve vents, two deep breast pocket vents (which function as both vents and pockets) and a rear horizontal exit vent. Additionally, the Men's Vented Bomber Motorcycle Jacket allows you to manage airflow through an inner leather facing crafted from perforated leather that can be zipped independently of the main exterior zipper.
The Vented Bomber Jacket also has armor provisional pockets in the elbows, shoulders, and back should you wish to use body armor with your motorcycle jacket (back armor and shoulder and elbow armor available separately).
T-Pro Armor may not fit all shoulder pockets unless it is trimmed to fit. Elbow and back armor should fit correctly without trimming.
The leather jacket also has a snap down collar and two inside pockets, a pocket with a snap closure on the left and one with a zippered closure pocket on the right. The Men's Vented Bomber Motorcycle Jacket has two outside zippered slash pockets.
Please read How Your Motorcycle Jacket Is Supposed To Fit if you have any questions on sizing.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.