- Crafted from distressed cowhide 1.2-1.4mm
- Armor provisional pockets in the elbows, shoulders and back (armor sold separately)
- Front vented sleeves and dual rear vents.
- Two inside pockets: Left gun pocket with a snap closure, Right with a zipper closure.
- Removable insulated liner with hide-away fleece neck warmer for all-year riding.
- Padded and extended kidney panel.
- Antique Brass YKK Hardware.
- Two zippered waist pockets and one zippered breast pocket.
The Men's Distressed Brown Leather Motorcycle Jacket has a full sleeve removable insulated liner, neck warmer, dual inside pockets (left side gun pocket), extended kidney panel, and snap side adjustment. The venting system has two arm vents and two rear exit vents for optimal airflow. Dual sleeve and rear vents move the air easily through a mesh shell while an internal wind flap stops it cold at the zipper. A zip out full sleeve insulated liner completes the climate control package. Armor provisional pockets in the elbows, shoulders, and back allow you the option of using body armor with your motorcycle jacket
T-Pro Armor may not fit all shoulder pockets unless it is trimmed to fit. Elbow and back armor should fit correctly without trimming.
Please read How Your Motorcycle Jacket Is Supposed To Fit if you have questions on sizing a jacket.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.