- Crafted from 1.4-1.6mm full grain leather.
- Front vented sleeves and dual rear vents.
- Two inside pockets: Left with a snap closure, Right with a zipper closure.
- Removable insulated liner with hide-away fleece neck warmer for all-year riding.
- Padded and extended kidney panel.
- Antique Brass YKK Hardware.
- Two zippered waist pockets and one zippered breast pocket.
This jacket has snap sides for adjustment.
The venting system has two arm vents and two rear exit vents for optimal airflow. Dual sleeve and rear vents move the air through a mesh shell while an internal wind flap stops it cold at the zipper.
A zip out full sleeve insulated liner completes the climate control package.
Armor provisional pockets in the elbows, shoulders, and back allow you the option of using body armor with your motorcycle jacket.
NOTE: T-Pro Armor may not fit all shoulder pockets unless it is trimmed to fit. Elbow and back armor should fit without trimming.
Made in USA - Lifetime Guarantee
Our lifetime guarantee covers the workmanship and materials on all of our American made chaps, jackets, vests and pants as long as they are owned by the original purchaser. This includes any problem with snaps, zippers, seams and grommets that arise due to normal use of the garment.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 59 | Next
Posted by ron on Oct 8th 2019
I'll start with customer service, I messed up on the payment portion of checkout and ended up placing three orders. This was on a Saturday night. Called Monday morning and the young lady I spoke with had already taken care of my mistakes and told me my order had been shipped. Because patience isn't my strong suit I paid for next day delivery, it was on my front porch when I got home from work on Tuesday. Now on to the jacket, it is gorgeous, not a blemish or scar mark anywhere. For never worn, heavy leather it is soft, like a well worn 20 year old jacket soft. I'm 6'2", I ordered a size 50 regular length because I like a shorter fit. It fits perfectly with a shirt, a little snug with a sweatshirt, again the snug fit is what I wanted because I didn't want a loose fit with just a t-shirt. The liner is very warm, I live in Georgia so I may not even need anything under it this winter. The zippers and snaps are secure. This was only the " I just got it review" I'm going to do another when I get some miles on it. A big thanks to Fox Creek, y'all are awesome.
Buy from FoxCreek and buy this jacket!
Posted by Chris Ryan on Apr 30th 2019
I've been waiting to write this. I wanted to put a thousand or so miles on the jacket and, I'm about there. This review will cover both FoxCreek and the Grayson Jacket.
1. I ordered this jacket and it arrive quickly. I tried it on and thought it might be a bit snug - I'm in between sizes and probably did a little wishful thinking with the ordering so I contacted FC. I spoke to a wonderful woman who said she'd send me the next size up, try'em both, make a decision and send back the one I don't want. "Ok...so send you another $500 first and..." No, we'll take you on your honor. You'll have to pay shipping. "Uh...OK!" And that's exactly what happened. They send another, I get a bit more realistic about...well...me and boom. Send a jacket back with a nice note thanking her.
2. I get a call. "Chris - we got the jacket but it says one size, and the jacket is another - you sure you sent the right one? WOW. Turns out I sent back the correct jacket but just wrote the wrong thing. We got a chuckle out of it. Hows that for a real person - and a kind, decent person too!
3. Immediately loved the jacket and I promise, it had nothing to do with size. It had a faulty zipper. Folks, this sorta thing happens. Called them. Told me to ship it and they'd take care of it. I'd already ridden in it so they couldnt flat out replace it - agian, totally fine and normal. I didn't want a replacement anyway. Almost to the day, it comes back. Zipper perfect, and done and done.
4. The jacket. It's great. I do a lot of highway riding and here in NY, it gets cold. This jacket cuts the wind. It is high quality. Wears great. Stiff, but because its thick leather. I have elbow, shoulder and back protection in it. Still wears like a dream. The last few weeks, it's been less cold (almost warm!) and taken the liner out. People comment on how nice it looks. I don't want to test it, but I genuinely feel that if I went down with this thing on, id be in much better shape than with any other jacket.
Look, I get it. It's a pricey jacket. But as of today, they have a sale - $50 off. Also, I think about it this way. Providing I don't get way bigger or smaller - this thing is gonna last 20 years, easy. So...for $25ish bucks a year, I think I'm getting a bargain. And like I said, these people are truly great. The fact that I'm buying from people like this makes it all the much sweeter.
Best Jacket ever owned
Posted by Stevie on Mar 7th 2019
After a recommendation from a friend I ordered a Grayson Jacket online. As I am from Scotland i had issues with the online payment and ordered 6 ! An Online chat sorted all my issues ...after having to pay extortionate Customs Duties and handling charges in UK I received my Jacket ...best I have ever owned quality leather and workmanship size chart is also spot on...highly recommended ...My advice for fellow Scots or Europeans is call them to order as they are very helpful and saves any issues.
One of a kind jacket
Posted by Randy Swanson on Jun 7th 2018
I ordered the Grayson jacket without pockets. I never used the pockets on my old jacket so I wanted a special look. I wasn’t disappointed one bit. The front with the uninterrupted leather top to bottom did just that. I’ll give the jacket 4 stars.
There were some very small problems I encountered however. The first was the top collar snap. The shank in the middle was short. After snapping the collar twice it broke. But after notifying fox creek, they gave me the option to return it, but instead I asked them to send me a snap so I could get it fixed myself and they did. It just so happens right across the street behind the school is a taxidermist who could fix this, Lietzau Taxidermy. I’m mentioning him for 2 reasons, one is a quick plug for his business and two, he’s someone special. This is the shop that supplied all the leather pelts for the movie “Dances with Wolves.”
Another very small problem, and I’m not sure where it was coming from, my guess is the vent on the sleeves, but my armpits got cold once on a cold day. LoL
Even though the zippers were shut, I got cold. And I ride a full fairing .
I am really satisfied though with the jacket and chaps I bought recently. Also bought a vest, belt and leather throttle wraps which are also top notch. I would recommend anything they make to my friends.
Posted by Paul Lander on May 12th 2018
I've been riding in New England for over 35 years. Went down 10 years ago and took a break from the road for a few years. You need the right gear if your going to get some miles in the winter. I bought my last jacket over 20 years ago still a quality jacket but doesn't fit the same with the layers anymore. The Grayson is the same quality without a doubt, it felt great first time in the wind you know your wearing something that will be as comfortable and enjoyable as your ride ( Roadking). I also have the vest and chaps same high quality. This gear is a great example of you get what you pay for.
Ride Safe !!
This jacket is great!
Posted by Mike E on Apr 25th 2018
While I could have purchased a cheaper leather jacket that looked nice, I felt that spending a little extra on a jacket that is made in the USA and has a great warranty is worth it. I've taken a couple rides with my new Grayson jacket and it worked great. The first jacket I ordered was too snug. One phone call to Fox Creek and I had another jacket on the way before I even sent the first one back. I'm ordering some gloves next.
Posted by Tuff on Mar 26th 2018
I was looking for a cheapo jacket as I'm currently in the middle of a weight-loss journey, but once I tried on this jacket, I had to have it. The leather is so much better than the cheapo imported jackets and it's so soft and flexible without giving up any protection. I'd gladly purchase this one again. For reference, I added the Forcefield Isolator 2 shoulder and elbow inserts for armor. They fit great, provide CE level 2 protection, and I never notice they are there. The Forcefield Pro Lite K size 001 back armor fits well in the pocket, but is too stiff and thick for me, so I'm looking for other back protection. What I like about this jacket is it looks perfectly fine just wearing it in public as a normal jacket while not riding as well.
Posted by Danny Waits on Mar 24th 2018
Got a build your own leather chaps and vest, made from Buffalo hide, this has to be the most comfortable leather on the planet!! And the compliments I get! Than working with these folks are like you are their nabor! So friendly and they make sure of exactly what you want, I love American hand made from true American people!!
Look No Further
Posted by SJ Martin on Feb 13th 2018
I've really seen them all, and this is the finest quality you're money can buy in a leather motorcycle jacket. I also bought one for my wife and we are both extremely pleased by the superb quality of our jackets. Subtle without heavy branding, and yet rich to compliment the nice bike your sitting on - thanks,
Posted by Art on Feb 7th 2018
Not only are the people at Fox Creek the best folks to deal with, the jacket is awesome! I couldn’t believe the quality of manufacture. This jacket is no lightweight! My wife couldn’t believe how heavy it seemed but when wearing it, the fit is so good you don’t notice it at all. This jacket is arguably the last one I’ll ever need or want to own!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 59 | Next