- Crafted from 1.4-1.6mm full grain leather.
- Generous exterior map pocket with an exterior and interior zipper closure.
- Removable insulated liner.
- Armor provisional pockets in the elbows, shoulders and back (armor not included).
- Dual sleeve vents and dual rear exit vent.
- Hand pockets with snap closures are integrated behind the front seam.
- Two inside pockets
The Men's Commander Leather Motorcycle Jacket has a removable insulated liner, neck warmer, dual inside pockets, and adjustable snap sides at the waist. This jacket also comes with armor provisional pockets in the elbows, shoulders, and back allow you the option of using body armor (available separately). The venting system has two arm vents, two rear exit vents and a front vent that runs down the inside edge of the generous exterior map pocket. Contents of the map pocket are secured when the vent is unzipped by the top snap on the pocket flap and an interior zipper closure that runs parallel to the zipper inside the pocket. There are three additional pockets inside the map pocket. An elastic cord with a clip is secured inside the map pocket. Anything you want to be able to access quickly can be clipped to the end and stowed in one of the inside pockets. Classic styling with good venting and an easily accessed storage area combine to make this one of our best selling leather motorcycle jackets.
T-Pro Armor may not fit all shoulder pockets unless it is trimmed to fit. Elbow and back armor should fit correctly without trimming.
Please read How Your Motorcycle Jacket Is Supposed To Fit if you have any questions on sizing.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.