- These saddlebags will keep their shape.
- Box top lid will keep contents dry.
- Quick release buckles on straps.
- Dimensions 12"(30.5cm)H x 19"(48.26cm)W x 7"(17.8cm)D
- 3.2mm (8oz) Split Cowhide Leather
The Touring Motorcycle Saddlebags are made from 8 oz split leather. It has quick release straps. The cover has a 4" lap to keep everything dry. The bag is 12" tall, 7" deep, and 19" across at the widest part of the bag. The Touring Saddlebag will accommodate a Fox Creek Leather size 60 Classic I Jacket. This is a 1.4-1.6mm jacket that weighs in at about 10 lbs. The back of the bag is a conveyor belt rubber reinforced with ABS plastic for added protection. These saddlebags are sewn using size 207 industrial strength Anefil bonded nylon thread.
Choose with the yoke to use the saddlebags as a throwover and no yoke to use with a mounting system. The bags with the yoke have ten adjustment holes spaced over ten inches. The back has a D ring riveted to the center. There is a two inch 9 oz leather strap across the middle of the back of the saddlebag.
While it does fit most bike models, check your bike's available space for fit. The bags must clear exhaust pipes by 1.5" to 2". We have a chart available here that may help you determine if these bags will fit your bike. There are also many other leather saddle bags that may fit if these do not.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.