- Available in Cowhide, Elkskin or Buffalo (American Bison) leather
- Keep your loose change handy.
- Handcrafted in Grayson County, VA!*
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $15 and a delay of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
The Leather Triangle Coin Pouch is a handy way to transport loose change, marbles, diamonds, etc. Our Triangle Coin Pouches are available in Cowhide, Elkskin or Buffalo (American Bison) leather. You can choose your finish on our FCL snaps or if you have a snap request not seen here, contact us!
The Leather Triangle Coin Pouch measures 4" x 4" and provides easy access to your coins from either side. This coin pouch is made in a simple, seamless design.
*These are handmade items and may vary slightly from one to another due to craftsmanship and materials. Your piece will be made from a hide that is unique in that it may show difference in grain and natural markings.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.