- American Made
- Deerskin - 1.0mm-1.2mm thick.
- Designed to fit both Men and Women.
- Gauntlet style
Our Best Selling Maverick Gauntlets feature a keystone thumb, gauntlet cuff, and two velcro straps (one at the wrist and one at the end of the gauntlet). They are unlined and can be worn in warm or colder weather.
Deerskin's unique properties maximize tactile functionality and protection. If they get wet, wring 'em out and keep going. Deerskin will regain it's supple feel after it dries.
Read about the benefits of Deerskin vs Cowhide for motorcycle gloves.
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $15 and a delay of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.