- Design your own beltless chaps!
- Available in Cowhide, Elkskin (1.4mm-1.8mm thick) or Buffalo (American Bison - 1.3mm-1.9mm thick) leather
- Several options to choose from.
- Handmade here in Grayson County, VA!*
- Build your own pricing is based upon our standard stock sizing and pattern. We can make limited changes to our standard stock sizes, but this requires pattern alterations and an additional pattern sizing fee.
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $30 and a delay of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
Just like our Build Your Own Motorcycle Chaps, you can customize and select the options you want in your Beltless Motorcycle Chaps! Choose the leather thickness, leather color, leg snaps, size, and pockets. In hardware you can choose our authentic US Minted Coin Snaps which are handcrafted right here in Grayson County, VA! Shotgun shells and .45 cal. bullets are made from real, fired rounds that have been cut, filed, and sanded. Then hand soldered to solid brass attachment hardware. Insignia on Brass 12 GA Shotgun Shells could be either WIN AA or WINCHESTER. The size of the pockets are approximately 7" x 9". Please note: the only available zipper for the legs is silver in color. The left leg always has the tag to help you get them on correctly.
The Beltless Chaps work great with our leather belts!
Because we want you to be completely happy with your fit, we may ask you try on an unaltered pair before we make your options/alterations. Since we make them specifically for you, we can't take them back for refund or exchange even if you opt out of the trial process. Please contact us if you have any questions.
*These are handmade items and may vary slightly from one to another due to craftsmanship and materials. Your piece will be made from a hide that is unique in that it may show difference in grain and natural markings.
Click to read more about Elkskin Leather.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.