- Build your own men's custom vest!
- Available in Cowhide, Elkskin (1.4mm-1.8mm thick) or Buffalo (American Bison - 1.3mm-1.9mm thick) leather
- Choose from all our available options.
- Made right here in Grayson County, VA!*
- Inside gun pocket with snap closure.
- Build your own pricing is based upon our standard stock sizing and pattern. We can make limited changes to our standard stock sizes, but this requires pattern alterations and an additional pattern sizing fee.
You can customize and select the options you want with our Build Your Own Classic vest.**Some leather options not available in full back.
Design your vest according to your preferences for leather thickness, color, hardware, size, pockets, and trim.
In hardware you can choose our authentic US Minted Coin Snaps which are handcrafted right here in Grayson County, VA! Shotgun shells and .45 cal. bullets are made from real, fired rounds that have been cut, filed, and sanded. Then hand soldered to solid brass attachment hardware. Insignia on Brass 12 GA Shotgun Shells could be either WIN AA or WINCHESTER.
The vest pictured above has FCL Black snaps and solid sides. You can customize your snap options, eyelets, and liners to your liking.
Features a generous 6" x 8" inside gun pocket with hidden gun barrel pouch. This vest also has an interior breast pocket on the right side and two 6" x 6" open exterior pockets.
Why trial for fit? We want you to be completely happy with your fit. We suggest that you try on a stock vest before we make your custom options/alterations. We can't take them back for refund or exchange (even if you opt out of the trial process).
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $15. It can also delay delivery of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
Click to learn more about how unique Elkskin leather is.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.