- Ladies, custom design your motorcycle vest!
- Available in Cowhide, Elkskin (1.4mm-1.8mm thick) or Buffalo (American Bison - 1.3mm-1.9mm thick) leather
- We have several options to choose from including leather type, leather color, snap choice, liner color, and more.
- Made in Grayson County, VA!*
- Inside gun pocket with snap closure.
- Build your own pricing is based upon our standard stock sizing and pattern. We can make limited changes to our standard stock sizes, but this requires pattern alterations and an additional pattern sizing fee.
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $15 and a delay of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
You take control in making the Build Your Own Leather Vest - your style, your way! You can choose the following features: leather type, leather color, leather thickness, hardware (including our Authentic US Minted Coin Snaps, which are handcrafted here in Grayson County), VA), size, pockets, and trim.
Elkskin leather is gorgeous and unique. Click to read more about Elkskin leather.
Because we want you to be completely happy with your fit, we may ask you try on an unaltered vest before we make your custom options/alterations. Since we make them specifically for you, we can't take them back for refund or exchange even if you opt out of the trial process. Please contact us if you have any questions.
*These are handmade items and may vary slightly from one to another due to craftsmanship and materials. Your piece will be made from a hide that is unique in that it may show difference in grain and natural markings.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.