- Waterproof with Sympatex®
- 100g Thinsulate® Lined
- Made in the USA!
- Why you should opt for Deerskin leather gloves instead of cowhide.
- Designed to fit both Men and Women.
The Waterproof Thinsulate® Lined Maverick Gauntlets are not only waterproof but are wind proof, breathable, toasty, and flexible. 100 grams of Thinsulate® and a Sympatex® insert between the leather and Thinsulate® combine to give you high tech functionality and comfort. The gauntlet has an extra wide opening and a Velcro closure to ensure a windproof seal over your jacket sleeve.
Sympatex® is a breathable waterproofing membrane that absorbs moisture from the body and evaporates it away from the body. Thinsulate® is a synthetic fiber thermal insulation recommended for cold wear.
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $15 and a delay of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.