- Handcrafted from 1.4-1.6mm weight leather.
- Holds 7 wrenches w/ zipper pocket and 11 wrenches without pocket.
- Tools not included.
- Made in Grayson County, VA!*
Our Leather Tool Rolls are made out of the same 1.4 to 1.6mm leather we use to make our jackets and chaps. Beautiful strong materials and a simple functional design combine to create an excellent tool roll to protect and organize your tools.
The tool roll comes with a 60" 3.2mm raw hide lace. The dimensions are 9" x 17". It easily fits inside our 10" tool bag or any saddlebag. There are 11 sleeves on the zipperless tool roll. The zippered pocket tool roll has 7 sleeves and a 6" x 9" zippered pocket with a YKK zipper.
The tool rolls are available in black or brown full grain cow hide.
*These are handmade items and may vary slightly from one to another due to craftsmanship and materials. Your piece will be made from a hide that is unique in that it may show difference in grain and natural markings.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.