- Hard-to-find Crazy Horse brown leather
- High quality distressed brown 2.5-3mm Top-Grain Cowhide.
- Holds its shape with a soft natural look.
- Two 11" straps for attaching to your bike
- Chrome roller buckles and leather straps for secure closure
- Height: 5.5" (14.0cm) Width: 11" (27.9cm) Depth: 3" (7.6cm)
- Made in USA.
- 1 year warranty on the bag
- Lifetime warranty on the plastic quick-release buckles
The Distressed Brown Tool Bag is made from thick 2.5-3.0mm heavy duty top grain cowhide leather. End flaps fold over to protect your gear from the weather. A pair of 11" straps are include to fasten the bag to your bike. The tool bag can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
Crazy Horse Leather is oil and wax treated in a unique tanning process designed to create a rich, beautiful patina that's fade-resistant and long-lasting.
Fox Creek Leather provides a one-year warranty on the bag, valid from the date of purchase, covering any defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty is applicable provided that the bag was properly installed, not involved in an accident or subjected to natural disasters, and has not been misused or mistreated.
In addition to this, we offer a lifetime warranty on the plastic quick-release buckles of the bag. If you need a buckle replacement, please identify whether it is for a tool bag, solo bag, or saddlebag. For saddlebags, please measure across the strap and specify if it is a 1” strap or 1 1/2” strap. We will mail only the broken part. If you require additional pieces, these can be purchased separately.
Customer are responsible for all shipping costs associated with warranty claims. We reserve the right to determine if the product will be repaired or replaced. This warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or natural wear and tear.