- Elastic pull tabs at end of fingers.
- Keystone Thumb and Velcro Strap.
- American Made!
- Made from 1.0mm-1.2mm thick durable Deerskin.
- We recommend deerskin over cowhide in motorcycle gloves. Click to read why.
- Designed to fit both Men and Women.
The Fingerless Maverick Gloves are made in the USA and are crafted from 1.0mm-1.2mm Deerskin leather. These motorcycle gloves have an outseam design that make them extremely comfortable. The Velcro strap allow you to tighten the gloves at the wrist. There are elastic pull tabs at the ends of the fingers to help you take the gloves off. There are knuckle cut outs on the back of the gloves.
If your Fingerless Maverick Gloves get wet, just wring them out and let them air dry. The deerskin leather will still be supple once dry. They will mold to fit your hands perfectly as you wear them. The keystone thumb provides added reinforcement and padding at the point on the glove that receives the most wear.
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $15 and a delay of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.