- Made from soft, durable 1.0-1.2mm abrasion-resistant deerskin.
- Elastic wrist gathers provide a snug, comfortable fit.
- Built in fleece lining in the hands and fingers.
- Discover why cowhide gloves are inferior to deerskin gloves.
- Designed to fit both Men and Women.
- Made in the USA.
Our Deluxe Lined Deerskin Gloves offer the best in warmth and protection. Crafted from 1.0-1.2mm thick abrasion-resistant deerskin, these motorcycle gloves remain soft and supple while ensuring your hands are protected. Elastic wrist gathers provide a snug, comfortable fit. Fleece lining is stitched separately from the deerskin shell to offer superior protection during those chilly winter rides. The fleece lining may be black or maroon.
Our Deluxe Lined Deerskin Gloves are made to rapidly mold to fit your hand creating a comfortable, snug fit while maintaining a high level of durability. Our deerskin gloves are made in the USA.
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $15 and a delay of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.