- Made from soft, durable 1.0-1.2mm abrasion-resistant deerskin.
- Extended cuff to ensure your wrist remains covered while riding.
- Matching deerskin leather fringe on the gauntlet cuff.
- We prefer using deerskin for gloves - read why.
- Designed to fit both Men and Women.
- Made in the USA
Our Deerskin Cavalry Gloves are made from 1.0-1.2mm thick deerskin but are soft and supple to the feel and touch. If you are looking for protection and comfort you cannot go wrong with our line of made in the USA deerskin gloves. These brown leather gloves are made in a traditional and authentic frontier design and they mold to fit your hand as you wear them. Matching deerskin leather fringe is sewn into the gauntlet cuff along the seam. The cuff is about 4.5" long from the seam to the end of the cuff.
These western gloves are designed to fit both men and women. Whether you ride a horse or a harley this glove will be a good fit for you!
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $30 and a delay of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.