- Crafted out of 100% Deerskin Leather (Read why Deerskin is superior to cowhide in making motorcycle gloves).
- Single piece palm provides a seamless grip.
- Tapered wrist provides a snug fit without elastic or straps.
- Choose either black or brown gloves.
- Designed to fit both Men and Women.
- Made in the USA.
Cascadia Gloves are Closeout and we will not be getting more.
Our Cascadia Deerskin Gloves are crafted from 100% deerskin leather. Our deerskin gloves provide the ultimate in comfort and durability. The single piece palm provides a seamless, comfortable grip. A subtle tapered wrist gives you a snug fit without elastic or straps. Choose either black or brown leather!
Like all of our deerskin gloves, the Cascadia Deerskin Gloves are made in the USA.
International Orders Only: Wildlife leather products including deerskin, buffalo and elkskin for delivery outside the USA will incur additional handling charges of $15 and a delay of about 1 month due to Export Handling mandated by US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.