- Made from 1.2-1.4mm Soft, Buttery Full Grain Leather.
- Dual front, rear, and sleeve vents for maximum airflow.
- Two inside pockets: Left with a snap closure, Right with a zipper closure.
- Adjustable half belt and laced sides deliver an optimal fit for all seasons.
- Removable insulated full sleeve liner hide-away fleece neck warmer.
- Padded and extended kidney panel.
- Antique Brass YKK Hardware.
"Motorcycle Black Madonna Two wheeled Gypsy Queen"1
In 1959 at the age of thirteen I saw a woman wearing a classic motorcycle jacket in Grenwich Village putting down the kickstand on her vintage BMW motorcycle. She had the air of a gunslinger, the strength of a field hand and the beauty of a covergirl 2. She was at least five years older than I was and I felt cheated.
The Women's Classic Motorcycle Jacket I is cut extra long in the back with a padded kidney panel. Dual front and rear vents move the air easily through a mesh shell while an internal wind flap stops it cold at the zipper. A zip out full sleeve liner with a hide-away fleece neck warmer completes the climate control package.
Side lacing enables you to contour the motorcycle jacket to your body and an inside snap pocket is set in the leather facing where it won't rip out. Leather is 1.2 to 1.4 mm soft, thick and supple with a dull finish.
The difference between the Women's Classic Motorcycle Jacket I and Women's Classic Motorcycle Jacket II is that the Women's Classic Motorcycle Jacket I has a watch pocket and a half belt in front. Outside of that they are the same motorcycle jacket.
Long and larger sizes may take longer to ship.
Made in USA - Lifetime Guarantee
Our lifetime guarantee covers the workmanship and materials on all of our American made chaps, jackets, vests and pants as long as they are owned by the original purchaser. This includes any problem with snaps, zippers, seams and grommets that arise due to normal use of the garment.