- Diecut style - 60" long.
- Handcut style - 54" - 60" Long and about 1/4" wide*
- Choose black or brown.
- Sold in pairs.
- Made in the USA.
The Leather Laces are made in the USA from top quality leather. The diecut style is 60” long while the Handcut style varies in length from 54” – 60”.* The Handcut style are cut right here in Grayson County, VA.
These leather laces can be used for a wide variety of things. Whether you need to replace the lace on your vest or chaps or use it as a tie, these laces will come in handy. Keep in your tool bag or saddle bag for easy access.
*Handcut style are pproximately 1/4" side by 54" to 60" long, the width may vary as these are hand cut.
Fox Creek Leather Lifetime Guarantee:
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.