- Handcrafted from soft top-grain calfskin.
- Two 3" x 5" windows
- Measures 5.5"H x 7.25"W
- Available in black leather
A pair of windows in this leather military ID case are designed to hold military ID, or a larger Inspector's ID.
Our Leather ID Cases are the real thing. Don't be deceived by typical store bought ID cases made from paper-thin "genuine" leather. Each of our leather ID cases are hand-crafted in the USA from soft, highly durable calfskin leather that resists heavy wear and tear. These leather ID cases will not peel, crack or fall apart. You will immediately recognize the value and you will appreciate the quality for years to come.
Fox Creek Leather Lifetime Guarantee:
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.