- Free standard Shipping in the USA - takes 3-4 weeks to ship.
- Copper Rough & Tough Leather (Oil-Tanned Leather from the SB Foot Leather Tannery in Red Wing MN, USA)
- Front Pocket with Snap Closure
- Large Inside Open Pocket
- Double Stitched with Bonded nylon thread
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Sliding Shoulder Pads (removable)
- Solid brass buckles with copper finish
- Copper rivets
- Made in USA
Our distinctive Roll Top Backpack made from Oil-Tanned leather is water, stain and perspiration resistant, has a natural look and feel, and is easy-care. Got a scuff? A quick buffing replenishes oil retained from the tanning process and hides minor scrapes, scars and imperfections beautifully.
Stash your phone, wallet or a handful of snacks in the front snap pocket for quick and easy access. The large inside open pocket accommodates an iPad or a small laptop. This is a durable and rugged bag; perfect for travel, hiking or when your saddlebags are not quite enough to fit the bill. The roll top helps secure contents from the elements and allows for extra room when you need it. Stress points riveted for added strength and durability.
- Measures: 16" W x 19" Height when Rolled (As shown in Picture) x 4 1/4" D
- Total Length when NOT Rolled: 24"
- Inside Open Pocket Measures Aproximately: 12" Wide x 9" Tall
- Outside Front Pocket Measures Aproximately: 8 1/2" Wide x 8" Tall