- Motorcycle Leather Saddlebags
- Motorcycle Leather Tool Bags
- Motorcycle Leather Windshield Bags
- Motorcycle Trunk, Travel & Roll Bags
- Motorcycle Sissy Bar Bags
- Motorcycle Easy Brackets
- Our Popular Design offered with chrome stud accents
- These saddlebags will keep their shape.
- Box top lid will keep contents dry.
- Quick release buckles on straps.
- Dimensions 12"(30.5cm)H x 19"(48.26cm)W x 7"(17.8cm)D
- 3.2mm (8oz) Split Cowhide Leather
The Studded version of our Touring Motorcycle Saddlebags are Custom-Built and take approximately 1-2 weeks for delivery. Since these are Custom Built for you, they are non-returnable and non-refundable. If you have any questions, contact us with the Year, Make, Model of your motorcycle and we will let you know if these fit.
The Studded Touring Motorcycle Saddlebags are made from 8 oz split leather. It has quick release straps. The cover has a 4" lap to keep everything dry. The bag is 12" tall, 7" deep, and 19" across at the widest part of the bag. The Studded Touring Saddlebag will accommodate a Fox Creek Leather size 60 Classic I Jacket. This is a 1.4-1.6mm jacket that weighs in at about 10 lbs. The back of the bag is a conveyor belt rubber reinforced with ABS plastic for added protection. These saddlebags are sewn using size 207 industrial strength Anefil bonded nylon thread.
Choose with the yoke to use the saddlebags as a throwover and no yoke to use with a mounting system such as Easy Brackets. The bags with the yoke have ten adjustment holes spaced over ten inches. The back has a D ring riveted to the center. There is a two inch 9 oz leather strap across the middle of the back of the saddlebag.
While it does fit most bike models, check your bike's available space for fit. The bags must clear exhaust pipes by 1.5" to 2". We have a chart available here that may help you determine if these bags will fit your bike.
This Item is NOT cover under our Lifetime Guarantee.