- Made to attach to swing arm.
- Bag in available in two sizes.
- Comes with quick release buckles.
- Choose the side your swing arm is on.
- Dimensions 14"(35.6cm)H x 10"(25.4cm)W x 3"(7.6cm) OR 5"(12.7cm)D
- 3.6-4.0mm (9-10oz) Full Grain Cowhide
- Proudly made in the USA.
The Studded version of our Leather Swing Arm Bags are Custom-Built and take approximately 1-2 weeks for delivery. Since these are Custom Built for you, they are non-returnable and non-refundable. If you have any questions, contact us with the Year, Make, Model of your motorcycle and we will let you know if these fit.
The Studded Leather Swing Arm Bag (also known as Chopper Bag or Solo Bag) is specifically designed to fit custom bikes. This leather saddlebag is made to attach to the swing arm. It is available in two sizes, regular or wide. The regular is 10" x 14" x 3" and the wide is 10" x 14" x 5". Choose right or left, depending on which side your swing arm is on. Please double check the dimensions before ordering.
Fits all Softail/Fatboy motorcycles unless the license plate is side mounted. We can also order one for you that will fit your V-Rod. Be sure to mention that in the customer notes section when you order. The chopper bag for the V-Rod is the same except for the mounting holes. Based on customer feedback, these bags fit a 2008 Crossbones without having to use brackets or relocate anything. Based on customer feedback, this bag will not fit a 2012 Victory Highball. We have a chart available here that may help you determine if these bags will fit your bike.
You can also see how the Leather Swing Arm Bag fits some customer bikes at our Bags on Bikes page. If you want to have your bike included, please submit your info here.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.