- Our Popular Design offered with chrome stud accents
- Interior zippered pocket.
- Handle on top.
- Highest capacity bags we have!
- Choose from bolt on (no yoke) or throwover (with yoke).
- Dimensions 13.5"(34.3cm)H x 18"(45.7cm)W x 7"(17.8cm)D
- 4mm (10oz) Top Grain Cowhide Leather
The Studded version of our Deluxe Split Lid Saddlebags are Custom-Built and take approximately 1-2 weeks for delivery. Since these are Custom Built for you, they are non-returnable and non-refundable. If you have any questions, contact us with the Year, Make, Model of your motorcycle and we will let you know if these fit.
The Studded Deluxe Split Lid Saddlebags are 13.5" tall, 18" across the bottom, and 7" deep. These saddlebags feature a handle on the reinforced top and 4 bungee clips - one on each corner. There is an interior zipper pocket. These bags are the highest capacity bags we have and will fit a size 60 jacket and a pair of chaps! Constructed out of 10 oz full grain leather and stitched with size 207 industrial strength Anefil bonded nylon thread. The backs of the bags are conveyor belt rubber reinforced with ABS plastic.
If you choose the bolt on (no yoke) option, you will need to use a mounting system. We have a limited supply of Easy Brackets available on our Sale page. Easy Brackets are a Closeout item so we’ve cut the price drastically on the remaining few we have left.
While it does fit most bike models, check your bike's available space for fit. The bags must clear exhaust pipes by 1.5" to 2". We have a chart available here that may help you determine if these bags will fit your bike.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.