- Made from soft, durable cowhide leather.
- Made in the USA.
Saraceni motorcycle bags are made of soft, durable, black leather. Use your Saraceni Bag on the handlebar, rack, fork, tail, sissy bar or on the seat. They have 1" light weight webbing, that is sewn into the bag with quick release buckles and a 3/4" light weight webbing that goes around the headlight. The zipper runs the length of the bag. It can be zipped from both ends to center or just end to end with two sliders. Packing is easier and you can get things in and out without removing everything. The bags have two side pockets with nylon zippers. The webbing can be crossed to make a handle so you can take the bag with you easier.
If used on the front forks fender clearance must be considered. The small bag is 7" x 20".
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.