- 1/4" width, 54" - 60" long*
- American harvested and tanned Buffalo (Bison) Leather
- Available in several colors
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA
Our Handcut Leather Laces are hand cut right here in Grayson County, VA. These leather laces can be used for a wide variety of things. Whether you need to replace the lace on your vest or chaps or use it as a tie, these laces will come in handy. Keep in your tool bag or saddle bag for easy access. *Approximately 1/4" side by 54" to 60" long, the width may vary as these are hand cut.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.