- 1 3/8" wide Brown or Black 4.2mm (10.5oz.) thick Latigo Harness Leather.
- Select the Concho that suits your style
- Select your Buckle Style in your choice of finish
- Fox Creek Leather snap buckle enclosure.
- Removable belt loop (keeper).
- Belts Made in the USA - buckles imported from Italy.
Our Leather Belt is 1 3/8" wide and made from thick latigo harness leather. This leather belt is a one piece belt that will not come apart as many pieced leather belts do. Our belts are suitable for dress or casual wear. You get your choice of buckle style and finish: Antique Brass, Antique Nickel or Gunmetal. Each belt has 5-8 evenly spaced conchos depending on the size of the belt. Our conchos and belts are made in the USA. The buckles are imported.
Shotgun shells and .45 cal. bullets are made from real, fired rounds that have been cut, filed, and sanded. Then hand soldered to solid brass attachment hardware. Insignia on Brass 12 GA Shotgun Shells could be either WIN AA or WINCHESTER.
Note on sizing: When ordering your leather belt, we suggest that you choose a belt size 2 inches larger than the waist measurement on your pants. For instance, if your pants measure 34" at the waist, we recommend you order a size 36 belt. This is to ensure a proper fit without having to fasten your belt in the first or last hole. The size of the belt equals the measurement from the end of the leather at the buckle end to the middle hole on the belt. So a size 36 belt will measure 36" from the end of the leather at the buckle end to the middle hole in the belt, or 40" from the same point to the opposite end of the belt. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.