- Exceeds DOT and Snell chin strap testing requirements
- Constructed of tempered steel and high-impact nylon
- Easy assembly
- Made in USA
The ECHO Quick Release has been on the market since 1987 and is a reliable, fast and convenient way to fasten and unfasten the chinstrap of a motorcycle helmet. It is constructed of tempered steel with an ECHO Design metal-to-metal locking system which exceeds D.O.T. 218, Snell (M2005) and N.I.J. 0104.02 safety standards.
Attaches easily to all helmets. No special tools or sewing is needed. Slide bar Arrow accommodates 1 inch webbing. The ECHO Quick Release can be used in both warm and cold weather riding - durable body arms stay flexible to minus 40 degrees F. Complete assembly instructions on the package.
Fox Creek Leather Lifetime Guarantee:
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.