- Motorcycle Leather Saddlebags
- Motorcycle Leather Tool Bags
- Motorcycle Leather Windshield Bags
- Motorcycle Trunk, Travel & Roll Bags
- Motorcycle Sissy Bar Bags
- Motorcycle Easy Brackets
- Harley Davidson Easy Brackets
- Honda Motorcycles Easy Brackets
- Kawasaki Motorcycles Easy Brackets
- Suzuki Motorcycles Easy Brackets
- Triumph Motorcycles Easy Brackets
- Full Grain Leather
- Available in Cowhide, Elkskin or Buffalo (American Bison) leather
- Built in our Virginia factory*
- Shoulder strap is 42"
- Choose Small or Large size
- Two Zipper outside pockets
- One Zipper inside pocket
- Your choice of end pockets - snapped or zippered
If you are looking for a full grain leather carry all bag you've found it! Solid leather construction and rugged hardware will handle all you can toss in it. Heavy-duty YKK zippers will not fail with use or stress. Carry straps are not simply sewn to the sides of the bag - they wrap under the base to reinforce the bottom. It has a 42" detachable shoulder strap that runs end to end for more carrying options (length includes hardware and attachment to bags). The carry handles come with a strap wrap to keep the handles together. Inside is a leather zipper pocket. Each Leather Carry All Bag is hand-crafted in our Virginia factory from our stock supply of Cowhide, Elkskin or Buffalo (American Bison) leather.
Choose from size Small (13"x8"x8") or Large (21"x8"x8"). Also choose your leather, snaps and you get a choice on the end pockets, choose either snap or zippers.
*These are handmade items and may vary slightly from one to another due to craftsmanship and materials. Your piece will be made from a hide that is unique in that it may show difference in grain and natural markings.
WOW! It's beautiful!!
Posted by Joe B. on May 24th 2017
I really had no intention of using this on a motorcycle and I've been looking forward to it's arrival since I ordered it. I'm going to use it for short weekend getaways and as a carry on when flying. I do ride and this bag would work well on the bike but it's way too nice for that. It came today and it ius stunning! The Tobacco Elkskin is very rich looking and soft as butter. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with it. Fox Creek has done it again! If you don't buy one, you'll really be missing out!