- Made from thick 1" wide latigo leather.
- Choose your buckle, belt color, and concho!
- The belts and conchos are made in the USA!
- Buckles are imported from Italy.
Our Leather Belts are made out of one piece 4.2mm (10.5 oz) thick latigo harness leather. You can choose your belt color, buckle, and your conchos! Each belt has 5-8 evenly spaced conchos, depending on the size of the belt. Our conchos and belts are made in the USA. The buckles are imported.
If you already own a Fox Creek Leather Belt and would like for us to add conchos, please contact us for more information.
Note on sizing: When ordering your leather belt, we suggest that you choose a belt size 2 inches larger than the waist measurement on your pants. For instance, if your pants measure 34" at the waist, we recommend you order a size 36 belt. This is to ensure a proper fit without having to fasten your belt in the first or last hole. The size of the belt equals the measurement from the end of the leather at the buckle end to the middle hole on the belt. So a size 36 belt will measure 36" from the end of the leather at the buckle end to the middle hole in the belt, or 40" from the same point to the opposite end of the belt. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Covers Snaps, Zippers, Grommets and Seamwork (excluding liners) in our Leather Vests, Jackets, Chaps and Overpants for the original purchaser.
- Does not cover damage due to accident, neglect* or abuse.
- Full Grain Leather displays range marks and scars that make each item unique. These scars are NOT defects and only add to the richness and story of the product.
- The grain of each hide varies from animal to animal so texture will vary from one item to the next.
*Leather requires regular maintenance and care to remain strong, supple and beautiful.